The Victory Sponsorship program is a vital part of the global Victory vision. Sponsorship plays a valuable role in the support and care for the children and workers in our Children’s homes and other projects around the world. Our heart is to see every one of our children, youth and staff fulfill their God-given dreams.
Without the support of our sponsors, we would not be able to build homes for children, care for the widows and orphans, and provide a better future to those without hope. We have many who are praying for a sponsor like just like you.
Whether it is sponsoring a child from a home, helping to pay the wages for one of our dorm parents or teacher, or helping to provide post-secondary education for a student with the dream and ambition to succeed, we have so many areas that need the help of a loving sponsor.
Here are some areas where we need sponsors:
- 2 Children’s Homes in India - Many children still need sponsors
- Slum Schools – Help sponsor a slum school in India and provide education and care to the poorest of the poor.
- Victory Family Home of Champions, Rwanda - Many needing sponsor ship for education expenses
- Victory Family Home of Champions, Kenya - Many of the children still need sponsors.
- Transition Program in Kenya - Older students seeking help to pursue their dreams of post-secondary education.
- Staff Sponsorship – Help pay the wages of one of our valuable staff. Without them we could not have a home.
- Victory Christian Academy – Sponsor a student’s education in Cambodia
- Victory Christian Schools of Pakistan – Help support a Christian school in Pakistan
- Not4Sale - Helping to rescue young girls from the sex trade industry.
Thank you to everyone who has gotten involved in sponsorship. You’re Awesome!
If you have never sponsored someone, but want to get involved, NOW is the time!
Visit our website, victorychildrenshomes.com for available sponsorship opportunities,